Benefits of being a mentee:
– The mentee will receive one-to-one career support and guidance from one mentor.
– The mentee will receive tips and advice on writing CVs, cover letters and emails
– The mentee will be able to shadow their mentor at their place of work (this is subject to the mentor’s agreement with his/her employer).
Criteria of becoming a mentee:
– The mentee must send a CV and a cover letter (no more than 1 page) to be selected for the mentorship programme.
– The mentee must be able to travel across the Greater London area.
– The mentee must be available for the duration of six months from the start of the mentorship agreement.
– The mentee must be able to attend at least six one-hour sessions of mentorship over six months.
– The mentee is expected to complete a short evaluation of their experience on the mentorship scheme.
If you’re interested and meet the above criteria, please get in touch.