– The mentor is expected to provide one-to-one career support and guidance to at least one mentee.
– The mentor is expected to give tips and advice on writing CVs, cover letters and emails
– The mentor must be available for the duration of six months from the start of the mentorship agreement.
– The mentor must be able to provide at least six one-hour sessions of mentorship over six months.
– The mentor is highly encouraged to facilitate a shadowing session for their mentee at their place of work.
– The mentor can choose their mentee from the applications presented to them by Iswada.
– The mentor is expected to provide a short biography of themselves and their work (approx. 200 words) accompanied by a headshot photo.
– The mentor is expected to complete a short evaluation of their experience on the mentorship scheme.
If you’re interested and meet the above criteria, please get in touch.